US Transferable credits – Program Costs CERTIFICATE 2015/16
Certificate Program Tuition 2015/2016
|Academic Year 2015-16 Certificate Program – Florence||TUITION
|Fashion Design Certificate
Fashion Marketing and Merchandising Certificate
Fine Arts Certificate
Graphic Design and Visual Communication Certificate
Interior Design Certificate
Jewelry Art and Design Certificate
Restoration and Conservation Certificate
|Academic Year 2015-16 Professional Certificate Program – Florence||TUITION
|Fashion Design Professional Certificate
Fine Arts Advanced Certificate
Graphic Design and Visual Communication Professional Certificate
Interior Design Professional Certificate
Restoration and Conservation Professional Certificate
|Semester Certificate Programs – Florence||TUITION
|Architecture in Urban Context Semester Certificate
Interior Design in Contemporary Living Semester Certificate
Product Design towards Sustainability Semester Certificate
Visual Communication for Fashion Semester Certificate
Art in Food: Italian Gastronomy Semester Certificate
Balance in Nutrition: The Art of Cooking Semester Certificate
*There will be an additional fee for the semesters during which those receiving the Marist College transcript are enrolled in 18 credits.
Certificate Program Housing 2015/2016
Housing Costs are based on student apartment option. Housing costs include coverage of utility costs up to $75. Utility expenses above $75 will be charged to student residents.
|TERM 2015 – 2016|
|Double Occupancy Academic Year*||$ 6,740|
|Single Occupancy Academic Year*||$ 8,140|
|Double Occupancy Semester||$ 3,370|
*Academic Year housing is for exact dates of programs. Students must vacate between program sessions. Students who are enrolled for the Fall semester and wish to stay for the Spring semester may store luggage/belongings between sessions. LdM will assist students in finding storage and students will pay storage provider directly on site.
Students interested in other housing options (residence, hotel, B&B, or hostel) should contact LdM Academic Relations + Student Services for additional housing costs. Housing with a host family is available on a very limited basis.
Certificate Program Health Insurance 2015/2016
This supplemental health insurance is required. Although it is not included in the Tuition Cost, it is included in the Total Program Costs below. Please contact LdM Academic Relations + Student Services for questions regarding coverage and policy information.
|Academic Year||$ 663|
Certificate Program Payment Policies 2015/2016
All payments are payable to “Lorenzo de’ Medici, Inc.” and mailed to:
LdM Academic Relations + Student Services
3600 Bee Caves Road, Suite 205 B
Austin, TX 78746 USA
• Upon acceptance to LdM, ALL Certificate Program students must pay:
•$1,500.00 Housing Advance ($300 housing deposit + $ 1,200 advance rent payment) if securing student apartment for Fall semester through LdM. $300 housing deposit refundable at the end of the program, minus any cleaning costs, damages and outstanding balances.
$500.00 Initial Program Payment toward total program cost.
Additionally, Semester Certificate Program students must pay:
• Half of program cost by June 15.
• Remaining program balance by July 15.
Additionally, Year-Long Certificate Program students must pay:
• Half of program cost is due by July 15.
• $500 tuition deposit plus $1,200 advance rent payment for Spring (if securing student apartment through LdM) are due by November 1.
• Final balance is due by December 15.
• If students apply on or after the application deadline (June 15) but before the Fall program payment deadline (July 15), they must pay Housing Advance if securing student apartment through LdM, plus the $500 tuition deposit.
• If students apply on or after the Fall program payment deadline (July 15), they must submit half the program cost upon application, including Fall housing payment in full, if securing student apartment through LdM.
CANCELLATION POLICY/CERTIFICATE PROGRAM (1ST YEAR AND PROFESSIONAL/ADVANCED CERTIFICATES)
• $500 initial program payment can be refunded net of bank fees if the cancellation occurs prior to the 60 days preceding the program start date.
• $300 housing deposit can be refunded net of bank fees if the cancellation occurs prior to the 45 days preceding the program start date.
IN ADDITION, IF AN OFFICIAL CANCELLATION NOTICE IS RECEIVED BY LdM:
• 44-11 days prior to the beginning of the term, the student will be liable for half of the fall semester program cost, including housing if through LdM.
• 10-0 days prior to the beginning of the fall semester, the student will be liable for the fall semester cost plus the $500 spring deposit.
• 30-11 days prior to the beginning of the spring semester, the student will be liable for half of the spring balance.
• 10-0 days prior to the beginning of the spring semester, the student will be liable for the spring balance.