Facilities and Activities
- Student Point for study and computer access.
- Wi-Fi Internet access throughout LdM premises.
- LdM Italian language library with Italian books, periodicals and DVDs.
- Cafeteria or student card which provides discounts at some local cafés and restaurants.
- Tutoring (one-to-one weekly tutorial session free of charge).
- Conversation Exchange with Italians upon requests. At LdM Florence it is offered through “Tandem”, a conversation exchange project which matches LdM students with Italian students from various state universities wishing to improve the languages they are studying.
- Extra-curricular activities (meetings with Italian students, art tours, movies, seminars, hands-on cooking classes in Italian).
Upon arrival students are invited to an orientation meeting with LdM staff, where they receive a Welcome Booklet with details on student services, practical information and numbers.