LdM Three Cities Program Housing Service
LdM 3 CITIES PROGRAM is pleased to facilitate students housing arrangements for a spot in a:
• Double room in a shared student apartment.
LDM 3 CITIES PROGRAM Housing Service includes:
– Rent in Tuscania, Rome and Florence (during the Fall semester)/ Venice (during the Spring semester) , with fixed check-in and check-out dates
– Repairs not caused by students’ negligence or inattentiveness
– Average Utilities (water, gas, electricity). Any costs above the average consumption will be charged to the students sharing the same apartment and deducted from the housing deposit.
– City Public Transportation pass (only for Rome) or Vaporetto pass (for Venice)
LDM 3 CITIES PROGRAM Housing Service does not include:
– Damages caused by students’ negligence or inattentiveness
– Extra cleaning (if the apartment is not clean on the specified check-out date, students will be responsible for an additional cleaning charge)